Camping & Info.
- Camping at Thunder Mountain Speedway is free during race season for weekend stays. The fee for those who wish to leave campers for the entire season is $250 per month.
- No electrical or water hookups available
- No sewage dumping stations available. Under NO circumstances are you able to discharge waste of any kind at the facility.
- Camp sites must be kept neat and orderly
- Campers are responsible for disposing of trash
- All generators, air compressors, etc., that are powered by an internal combustion engine must have the exhaust directed up and above the top of the trailer, truck, RV, tent/awning, etc., and clear of other campers’ areas
- Camping trailers must be removed from the premises one week after the season ends.
- Unattended campers and campers left after the race season will incur monthly storage fees of $250.
- Campfires must be self-contained and a minimum of 6″ off the ground. Fires are not permitted directly on the ground
- All individuals having camp fires must have a working fire extinguisher available at all times
- Fires must not be left unattended
- Ensure fire pits are completely out prior to leaving site
- Loud music and use of motorized vehicles is not permitted after 12 pm
- No fireworks of any kind are permitted in camping areas
- Please be respectful of fellow campers
- A 5mph speed limit is in effect for the entire facility
- Motorized vehicles (besides those used by handicap individuals and track officials) are NOT permitted in the grandstand area
- Helmets are required
- Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a licensed adult driver
- Must be equipped with lights after dusk
- Must be parked at midnight
- Pets are NOT allowed in the grandstand area at any time
- All pets must be under the control and visual observation of their owner at all times
- A leash rule is in effect at all times
- No pet should be left unattended outside
- Guests must clean up after their pets and properly dispose of waste using a pet waste bag
- Firearms are not permitted
- Fireworks are not permitted